Talent Acquisition Manager Job Description2 min readReading Time: < 1 minute
Hiring a Talent Acquisition Manager? Use this job description template to attract the best people to apply for the open position.Pro Tip: Use General Cognitive Ability Assessment to identify the best candidates among your applicants.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will create and implement innovative and efficient recruitment solutions and recruit the best talent according to the business and HR needs of the company. You and your team will be supporting hiring across a variety of functions including sales, marketing, engineering, design, product management, finance, analytics, and much more.
- Designing and implementing the strategy for the company’s Talent Acquisition systems
- Selecting tools to build the recruiting tech stack
- Analysing the recruiting and talent requirements of locations, teams and functions
- Anticipating the professional needs of the organization and defining profiles in collaboration with managers
- Attracting, identifying and head-hunting the best potential candidates
- Implementing selection processes according to the company’s goals and conducting qualitative interviews
- Ensuring a high-quality candidate experience and taking care of follow-ups alongside managers
- Using innovative sourcing methods to build a talent pool across all areas
- Building high-quality partnerships with recruitment service providers
- Being up to date regarding recruitment trends and translating these into the company’s recruitment strategy
- Building recruitment reports and analysis and making suggestions for improvement in terms of profiles and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Business, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of experience in internal talent acquisition or recruitment agency
- Strong organizational skills and conceptual thinking
- Ability to work fast in a changing environment
- Proven track record of finding unique ways to source and attract qualified candidates
- Result-driven, with the ability to demonstrate and quantify success relative to established targets and metrics
List the benefits your company offer and ensure you stand out among other employers.
See what are the most desirable employee benefits.
Hiring Talent Acquisition Managers? Use Atomic Hire to increase the efficiency of your recruitment process.