Sales Executive Job Description1 min readReading Time: < 1 minute
Hiring a Sales Executive? Use this job description template to attract the best people to apply for the open position.
Pro Tip: Use Personality Assessment to identify the best candidates among your applicants.
As a Sales Executive, you will sell our solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Your responsibilities will include managing sales through forecasting, account strategy and planning, negotiating pricing and contractual agreements. To succeed in this role, you need to be a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Building networks in order to grow prospect lists
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Preparing and delivering presentations on products and services
- Reporting on goals, sales, and prospects
- Joining events and conferences on behalf of the company
- Negotiating and closing deals
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Experience with cold calling
- Experience working with sales revenue targets and KPI’s
- Can-do attitude, resilience to overcome objections and motivation for a high volume fast-paced sales environment
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
List the benefits your company offer and ensure you stand out among other employers.
See what are the most desirable employee benefits.
Hiring Sales Executives? Use Atomic Hire to increase the efficiency of your recruitment process.