Project Coordinator Job Description1 min readReading Time: < 1 minute
Hiring a Project Coordinator? Use this job description template to attract the best people to apply for the open position.
Pro Tip: Use General Cognitive Ability Assessment to identify the best candidates among your applicants.
As a Project Coordinator, you will help ensure projects are appropriately resourced, requirements are collected, project status is clearly communicated on a regular basis, and deadlines are met. You will be responsible for assisting the management team with tracking workflow, scheduling review meetings, defining and communicating feedback cycles, and following-up to ensure projects are on track. To succeed in this position, you must be able to work on tight deadlines and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets and expenditures
- Organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Managing project deliverables
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Developing project strategies
- Assessing project risks and proactively proposing solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Problem-solving and process improvement skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Being flexible and adaptable to changing the work environment
List the benefits your company offer and ensure you stand out among other employers.
See what are the most desirable employee benefits.
Hiring Project Coordinators? Use Atomic Hire to increase the efficiency of your recruitment process.