Marketing Assistant Job Description1 min readReading Time: < 1 minute
Hiring a Marketing Assistant? Use this job description template to attract the best people to apply for the open position.
Pro Tip: Use General Cognitive Ability Assessment to identify the best candidates among your applicants.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will assist in all aspects of Marketing Operations, including support, development, and distribution of marketing campaigns and materials. To succeed in this role, you should have a strong knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Supporting and managing marketing projects
- Assisting with marketing-related administrative tasks
- Generating marketing insights and status reports
- Planning and executing offline activities
- Supporting the CMO on projects and tasks
- Designing, building and maintaining the company’s social media presence
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, public relations, or communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Great communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Self-starter, able to bootstrap a marketing operation and get things going fast
- Strong organization skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong customer service skills
List the benefits your company offer and ensure you stand out among other employers.
See what are the most desirable employee benefits.
Hiring Marketing Assistants? Use Atomic Hire to increase the efficiency of your recruitment process.