Finance Manager Job Description1 min readReading Time: < 1 minute
Hiring a Finance Manager? Use this job description template to attract the best people to apply for the open position.
Pro Tip: Use General Cognitive Ability Assessment to identify the best candidates among your applicants.
As a Finance Manager, you will provide financial leadership and analytical support to the core Finance team. You’ll keep management informed on key financial metrics and work on improving financial operation practices.
- Providing executive management with clear insights into drivers of financial performance and risk
- Assessing business opportunities and recommending prioritization decisions
- Overseeing all aspects of the budgeting, forecasting, and monthly reporting processes
- Ensuring the accuracy and predictability of results and key metrics
- Developing and maintain P&L
- Collaborating with and managing cross-functional teams to provide end-to-end financial support
- Driving professional development of your team members by providing significant opportunities and coaching
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting,
- Active and licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- 5+ years of banking, accounting or auditing experience
- Superior understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior business acumen
- Outstanding consulting, influence, and negotiation skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills
List the benefits your company offer and ensure you stand out among other employers.
See what are the most desirable employee benefits.
Hiring Finance Managers? Use Atomic Hire to increase the efficiency of your recruitment process.