Digital Marketing Specialist Job Description2 min readReading Time: 2 minutes
Hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist? Use this job description template to attract the best people to apply for the open position.
Pro Tip: Use General Cognitive Ability Assessment to identify the best candidates among your applicants.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the creation and execution of the company’s digital footprint, including digital marketing listings, campaigns, and optimizations in conjunction with the overall marketing strategy. You will drive customer acquisition and lead generation through the integrated execution of these channels.
- Managing the company’s digital presence, including website, digital partner content and listings, social media strategy (organic and paid), email marketing, and SEO/SEM
- Supporting and driving marketing activations related to demand generation
- Maintaining regular certifications and ongoing education of search marketing changing landscape
- Managing qualified funnel leads and opportunities, driving pipeline and revenue
- Managing and building the CRM database to effectively market through personalized strategy and approach
- Producing effective social media campaigns, including organic and paid social and influencer marketing
- Creating innovative and personalized email campaigns
- Leading the SEO strategy by providing regular updates and optimizations to the company’s website
- Managing and maintaining the content strategy to support and enhance organic search results
- Coordinating content calendars across various digital content channels
- Compiling weekly marketing metrics and reports, measuring the success of campaigns and communicating them to stakeholders
- Liaising with third party agencies and vendors, including digital marketing and public relations
- Developing new and dynamic ideas to boost the digital strategy of the company
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field and 3+ years of multi-channel digital marketing experience
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certification or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of principles and technicalities of SEO and SEM
- Experienced in website content management system (WordPress or similar)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Able to work efficiently and successfully in a team environment
List the benefits your company offer and ensure you stand out among other employers.
See what are the most desirable employee benefits.
Hiring Digital Marketing Professionals? Use Atomic Hire to increase the efficiency of your recruitment process.