Copywriter Job Description2 min readReading Time: < 1 minute
Hiring a Copywriter? Use this job description template to attract the best people to apply for the open position.
Pro Tip: Use Personality Assessment to identify the best candidates among your applicants.
As a Copywriter, you will excel in producing creative communications and coming up with big ideas. To succeed in this position, you need to understand the dynamics involved in communicating across all channels, from creative copy for print and digital advertising, video, social media properties or a combination of all three. You will assist in creating highly visible integrated brand and content marketing programs designed to drive engagement and revenue.
- Creating persuasive messages, telling compelling stories that generate engagement
- Working with creative and strategy teams on concept development for campaigns
- Maintaining strategic brand voice
- Generating and proposing new content ideas based on research and audience insights
- Developing and tracking KPIs to assess the strategic impact of content
- Refining and optimizing content strategy and execution to improve performance
- Building concept and strategy development for monthly editorial calendars
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication or related field
- 2+ years copywriting experience building compelling content across multiple platforms, preferably in an agency
- Experience with video scriptwriting and storytelling
- Long-form writing experience
- Expertise in writing for all mediums including traditional, digital, and non-traditional platforms
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of digital and social media landscapes
List the benefits your company offer and ensure you stand out among other employers.
See what are the most desirable employee benefits.
Hiring Copywriters? Use Atomic Hire to increase the efficiency of your recruitment process.